Monday, October 25, 2021

Have you ever chickened out of Chastity Lockup Training?

Some subs appear to be very passionate and ambitious about chastity training when they approach dominant keyholder-me. They always express how much they crave to get locked up. However I did not hear from them after they tribute for 1or 2-month keyholding fee! Some started to act silent after they got the lock for keyholding. I then contacted them so that I can instruct them to set up the lock to execute the training but no reply from them ever!

Some subs do not talk much but they give good performance. They carry out my orders in the fast and best way. They keep creating new records in chastity.

Chastity training favors the brave! The tiny cage urges you to be cautious, to take it slow but not to fear chastity play. Think of chastity training as a long form of devotion to your owner, the possibilities and long tern sexual rewards can be endless!