Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Shanghai BDSM FAQ

1 What is the general procedure of booking a session with you?

Email me at mistress@doctor.com the bdsm practice you wanna do, your hosting location and session length, availability and I will reply you with an accurate price. You pay deposit at least 2~3days in advance to confirm your booking.


2 What is the minimum session length?

 2 hours. If it is shorter than that, it will be too rush for BDSM practice, drawing from my extensive BDSM domination experience. You can order 3, 4, 5, 6 or longer hour sessions if you think 2-hour session is too short. The longest session I have done is 8-hour.


3 Do you do BDSM outcalls & incalls in Shanghai?

 I only do outcalls to shanghai and cities nearby such as suzhou, wuxi, nanjing and hangzhou.


4 Is deposit required when booking a session?

Maintaining a meticulously structured schedule is paramount for me. Deposit is 50% of the total fee to secure your chosen time slot with me. You can pay that 2~3days in advance. Email me at mistress@doctor.com to work out payment method. I accept CNY/EUR/USD/AUD/SGD/GBP many major currencies.


5 What is cancellation policy?

If you cancel or change time within 72hours, deposit will be forfeited, which means this can not be used as deposit for next time. This is because I have already incurred non-refundable expenses for limos, refusing others to book your chosen time slot.


6 What are your rates?

Session rate depends on the content, length and your hosting location.

Email me to get an accurate price.


7 Is sex offered?

  No, I do not offer sex.


What differentiates me from other dominatrices?

My unique ability to craft highly creative and personalized BDSM scenarios. I excel at tailoring each experience to the mutual kinks and fetishes of both myself and my submissives, ensuring that no two sessions are alike. I take the time to understand the desires and boundaries of my slaves, blending their fantasies with my own, resulting in a dynamic and immersive encounter. This bespoke approach allows me to create a space where both of us can explore power dynamics in a deeply fulfilling and transformative way, elevating the experience beyond standard domination.  

Examples of my past bdsm scenarios


9 Is verification required for clients?

No, it is not required. However, I did not meet all clients/slaves who contacted me.

I only met about 65% of males who contacted me for a session.

I am very picky about who I bring into my BDSM world.