Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Suzhou/Shanghai Spa Massage Outcall To Hotels

 About 5 years ago, I had a lower back injury. I suffered from lower back pain from time to time. I was determined to find the most effective herb oil to heal myself.  After I tested more than 20 types of herb oil, I found the right one and I was fully recovered after 5 massage sessions with the oil.

The useful oil combining the deep tissue massage techniques such as effleurage, petrissage, knuckling, ring, rolls, stretching, rotation taught by my masseur slave provides relief of sprains and bruises, shoulder and back pain. which also smoothes, alleviates, reduces, and eases sore muscles and joints, ankle, feet, hand, arm, etc.

I am your outcall massage therapist near suzhou shanghai

Email mistress@doctor.com to book a relaxing massage in shanghai/suzhou 1 day in advance.