Saturday, January 6, 2024

Best Kinky Adventure Personal Assistant Scene Designed For Yiwu Expat

 I designed the below scenario for an expat submissive in Yiwu who have contacted me for a naughty personal assistant-themed session.

I play the assistant and he plays my boss.

This morning my boss scolds me for being late again at his private office. I have realized this is a boring job so I decide to quit. Right before I speak out my decision to quit, my boss’s several obsessive glares at my high heel sandals make me suspect that he has a foot fetish and he can surrender to my feet. Guys do not pay attention to feet unless they are into feet. I quickly move to his back and use my leather belt to lasso him. He is already under my sandals. “Take off your boxers before I rip them off. " His face appears to be very submissive and quickly obeys my order. He looks happy and excited when I announce “I have a special assignment for you”. He thinks he could get to worship my feet but he shocks when I order him to use his ass to catch my whips and hot candle wax drops! This is what he deserves after he bosses me around in the office for days.