Monday, June 7, 2021

Chastity Enforcement/Training FAQ

1 I can’t wear chastity cage 24/7…is that okay?

Yes, you can wear it part time each day if you do not have the condition to do 24/7. Some of my slaves sleep in the same bed with their wife so they can wear part time at office. Some of my slaves work involves a lot of visits to clients so they can only wear it part time at home.


2 I am married. Will chastity still be feasible?

Yes, as long as you can find opportunity each day to put on the cage. 75% of my chastity slaves are married. They do the locking and unlocking in garage or their study room.


3 If I travel to another continent/country, will it still work ?

Yes, I will be able to give you permission to lock and unlock your cage as long as you have your phone and internet connection regardless of your location.


4 I have limits when it comes to (specify your hard limits here)…is that ok?

Yes. Everyone has limits and those can be discussed. I will push you to explore new things but will always respect hard limits that are discussed at the beginning.


5 Will there be daily interaction during chastity keyholding?

Yes, I will communicate with you daily.


Answer Below Questions When You Contact me for Online Chastity Keyholding Service

My Email/Skype is mistress@doctor.com

1) What country are you from

2) What country are you in?

3) How long is your recent lockup period in cage? 

Your answers help me decide your lockup period during chastity keyholding, keyholding fee in your local currency, payment term.