Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Femdom Guide : Chastity Life of My Slave

He gasped involuntarily as he felt the 1st touch of cold steel against the soft, so-sensitive flesh of his cock.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk,” I teased. “ You just can’t control yourself, can you? Reactions like that are exactly why you’re getting locked up like this. Soon, you’ll be able to slip into your cage like a good boy without making any noise at all.”

He nodded, not daring to risk talking when I was in such a mood. He bit down on his lower lip to prevent any further stray sounds from escaping I struggled to keep his breathing slow and steady as my clever hands guided the heavy, stainless steel cock cage over his pitiful organ.

Even with the cold metal and the discomfort of his position – kneeling naked on the tile floor of the bathroom – as deterrents, he could still feel hislittle cock attempting to get hard.

He was having my greatest fantasy fulfilled right in front of himself—becoming a chastity slave to his sexy, powerful goddess. His tiny cock was becoming my property, to be teased and denied as I saw fit.

It was pretty damn arousing for him.

My full lips bent downwards into a pout. “You’re getting too hard, slave.” He wished his traitorous cock would shrivel up and retract inside his body for daring to displease the stunning vision of perfection he served. But it wouldn’t. It just kept trying to get hard even as I put the cage on him.

“Hands and knees!” I commanded. I didn’t need to explain why. He knew what he had done wrong. He hung his head as he assumed the position I had ordered.

 I didn’t give him the slightest bit of warning before striking his bare ass with my riding crop. He bit down on his lip harder than he ever had before, barely managing to stop a scream that would only result in more punishment.

The pain did the trick. His cock shrunk even smaller, and he heard the click! as his owner-me secured the lock.

He was caged!