Sunday, March 12, 2023

Shanghai Nightlife Scenario: Erotic Story How I Tamed My Butler

 Below is a BDSM scene I designed for my slave in shanghai.

His number is 777 and he was my slave, white boy in a butler uniform who serves me drinks and massage. I watched him from a distance for years. He wondered If ever fantasized about him. However after 6 months of waiting, I finally made the move he had been yearning for. One day, he was distracted by a stain on the champagne flute when my hand found the inside of his thighs. He tensed my touch but his breath came in an exhale. I ripped his boxers from his body and found him already dripping precum with excitement. I did not ask permission to touch him. I simply took what I wanted and he obliged.

"How long have you fantasized about this?" I asked. "As long as I can remember" he answered. I looked in the eyes and said," beg me to peg you harder!" "Yes, peg me harder." he gently replied. I grabbed his hair and said," that does not sound like begging to me。”Then he started nagging," oh, please, please, peg me harder!" I asked him why? He told me because he wants to feel alive.