Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Shanghai Teacher/Student Roleplay With Expat Slave

 Teacher & student roleplay is one of the most popular scenes among kinksters and something I absolutely recommend you try out in shanghai!

I of course play the dominant teacher since I am permanently dominant. I picked up a schoolboy uniform from Taobao for my slave. I dressed in a simple business suit with black high heels. I challenged my student throughout our scene with verbal commands and demanding tasks. I ordered him to bend over and hold my ruler with his thighs. I then spanked him for being late and losing his homework with a brand-new leather paddle. When my boy student's bratty side came out and he talked back, he had to recite aloud 10 times "I am sorry for being a brat" and simultaneously he was being caned.

Email mistress@doctor.com for school roleplay in shanghai