Thursday, November 26, 2020

How do I Realize Online Key Holding for My Chastity Slaves?

 I use two ways to realize remote key holding chastity training for my slaves.

1 Use Cellmate- an app controlled chastity device

Only very few slaves choose this option as this chastity device looks quite bulky. It sells for about $189, which is not cheap.


2 Use a remote accessible lock (I and most of my slaves prefer this way)

I will instruct you on how to pick the right accessible lock from Amazon/Ebay. The price for the lock plus the cage is about $70~$80, which is very cost-effective, much cheaper than Cellmate. The lock is usually very big so it’s not feasible to lock your chastity with it. You need to put chastity keys in a box and lock the box with this big lock! 


consult me more about chastity key holding service  at mistress@doctor.com