Saturday, November 28, 2020

Why do I Enjoy Key holding as Chastity Goddess?

Key holding gives me complete power over my chastity slaves. I control the duration of their stay in chastity. I control their orgasms. I get a great kick out of doing that!

But it’s more than that. Being a key holder means I take great responsibility for the well-being of my slaves. The caged slaves are literally putting their pleasure and safety into my hands.

Slaves staying chastity shows your devotion to me. I derive great pleasure from your suffering in chastity for me.

There are so many men out there literally aching to be in chastity – and to be in chastity for a Domme or Mistress. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed holding the chastity device keys of many such men, and teasing them through the experience. Their vocal and physical reactions as well as consensual pain are the reasons I adore male chastity. All I ask is the complete honesty and respect that I offer out.

When I’m holding chastity keys for a locked up submissive/slave, the tangible & intangible control over them is sensational. The chastity keys worn either on a chain round my neck or on an anklet are physical proof of that sacrificed control, and as such are sacred.

Time flies and the locked up chastity slave gets more and more desperate for release, my permission to release you from chastity makes the slave feel even more valuable than at the start. I would say it means the entire world to him!

Feel to consult me about my chastity key holding package at mistress@doctor.com