Thursday, November 26, 2020

What Punishments do You Get as My Chastity Slave?

There are many things that can excite you during your time in chastity. It could happen during cleaning or when you go to bed – at any time. You might feel very tempted to rub yourself in a certain way to get some form of stimulation, maybe a cotton swab seemed a little too tempting during cleaning. All attempts to touch or get some sort of relief will result in punishment.

Being dishonest also results in punishment. When I ask you if you’ve been a good boy, you should always tell me the truth.

The punishment will be either corporal or financial depending on what type of sub you are.

Below are several examples of punishment I gave to my chastity slave:

1 Extend your stay in chastity (could extend 1~10days)

2 You face a fine of a certain amount of money ( could be $1~$50)

3 Spank yourself hard( could be 20~30times)

4 Melt pee ice cubes with your tongue outdoors in winter

consult me about chastity key holding service at  mistress@doctor.com