Thursday, May 6, 2021

Tips & Advice for Chastity Slaves

After you book my chastity package, I will take you to the journey of denial and frustration and help you with chastity device selection, sizing, health and hygiene, as well as the obvious denial and frustration. My goal is to own your tiny bro!

Many chastity newbie slaves are freaked out by the idea of 24/7 chastity denial but you dont start with 24/7 in my training. If you have no or very little experience, we start with you in cage for a few hours per day. Apart from that, poor choice of chastity device can lead to injury, which probably makes you back off. 

You have to realize chastity training is a gradual process. When you start the chastity training, you can not start doing everything all at once. You start with 2hours in cage on day 1. I will push you a little by locking you up for 3-4hours on day 2. You will be pushed day by day. If you just keep following my instruction, you will look back and see that your starting point is miles away and it will be such a good feeling.