Friday, September 3, 2021

Chastikey Chronovault Emlalock Better Alternative Keyholder APP

Chastikey will shut down in 2022. Chronovault is way too expensive (It sells at 499 euro ). Emlalock is sometimes unstable so I find you a better alternative which is the remote lock solution.

The remote lock comes with a mighty key holder APP.

After I set up the remote lock, you can only unlock when I give you authorization via the APP, otherwise you can not! I can set up different levels of clearance. It also allows me to give different types of authorization such as one time, timed, fixed time per day and permanent. Don't ever try to break/damage the remote lock with great force, I will receive warning notification in the APP so I know what you did to the lock. If I keep your access to the lock and each time you unlock the remote lock, I get a notification in the APP so I know when you unlock.

book chastity training email me at mistress@doctor.com