Sunday, October 17, 2021

What is Real Femdom?

One sub learned that I'm a pro domme and then shared his opinion with me saying all pro-dommes are not dominant because they do what the slave asks them to do. 

His thought could not be more ridiculous. I can not rule out the possibility that some pro-dommes might accommodate some subs’ requests for being no principle at all and just wanting the profit. Dommes practice what they don’t enjoy to cater to slaves, which is totally against the nature of femdom, female domination! However, most dommes have principles, which means they only offer what they enjoy. If what the sub seeks falls into the brackets of what the domme offers and the sub is willing to compensate Domme’s time and energy, she probably takes the session, which complies with the nature of real femdom!

I got a session request from a sub who has a smoke fetish. He got turned on by the dominant lady blowing smoke onto his face. I declined his request immediately because I am a non-smoker.

I am your reliable chastity key holder(KG keyholderin)