Monday, August 7, 2023

Kiwi Expat Slave's Weekly Meetup With Suzhou Dominatrix At Jinji Lake

Recently, a devoted kiwi slave from Suzhou subscribed to my exclusive weekly lunch meetup package. Every week, we meet at the picturesque Jinji Lake, where he eagerly awaits my arrival with a perfect blend of anticipation and nervous excitement. The serene lakeside backdrop heightens the intensity of our encounter as we sit down for a meal together.

As we dine, I tantalize him by discreetly removing my freshly worn socks, allowing him to catch a brief glimpse of my playful, knowing smirk. With a smooth, subtle gesture, I slip the intimate garment onto the bench beside him. His response is immediate, handing over all of his chastity keys, silently showing me that his cock is securely locked in the snug confines of his chastity cage, reaffirming his submission and deepening the dynamic we share.

This weekly rendezvous offers him a unique blend of public devotion and private submission, a reminder of his unwavering obedience and my absolute control.