Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Shanghai Medical Session With American Expat

I used a tongue depressor to depress my patient slave's tongue so that I could check his mouth and teeth. I suppose it is a good result as I did not find any decayed teeth.

I gave my patient slave an incredibly thorough body inspection. Strap on some gloves and have him strip in front of me. Grope, prod, squeeze and measure any part of him I find interesting. I told him to adopt a particular position when I want to get a thorough look at his genitals which is on his bed with his feet in exam stirrups.

Knowledge about medical play

Meical play is a type of role-play scenario where bdsm partners take on the roles of medical professionals and, in most cases, their patients. Typically medical play involves a dominant partner, who plays the role of a medical professional treating her/his submissive patient. Medical play can be an aspect of medical fetishim.

Book a medical session with Ms. Alessandra

mistress@doctor.com