Tuesday, May 28, 2024

I Sploshed An Austrian Expat In Shanghai

 Sploshing(also know as WAM – wet and messy play) is a form of culinary fetishism that involves covering oneself or others in various food substances for erotic pleasure.When engaging in sploshing or any other form of food play, it’s essential to consider the safety and health implications of the foods used. Avoid using foods that can cause allergies.


The Austrian slave, a timid and submissive individual, was immediately drawn to the my commanding presence and agreed to devote himself entirely to the my orders.


On a warm summer evening, I decided it was time to introduce his slave to the world of sploshing. I had asked him to prepare a lavish feast of exotic fruits, decadent chocolates, and velvety creams, all laid out on a table in the center of his opulent hotel room. He dressed in nothing, knelt obediently by my side, his heart racing with anticipation.


With a wicked gleam in my eye, I dipped my fingers into a bowl of ripe strawberries and began to trace delicate patterns across his bare chest. The sensation of the cool fruit against his skin sent shivers of pleasure down the his spine, and he moaned softly as I continued to drizzle honey and whipped cream over his quivering form.