Thursday, June 27, 2024

Provocative Scenario For The Brave Danish Expat In Shanghai

A couple of months ago, I received a session booking from a submissive Danish who expressed his deep desire to be shot. Intrigued by his extreme fantasy, I decided to craft a provocative scenario for him to experience.

I arrived at his hotel room near shanghai zhongshan park. I brought him a butler costume. He was then dressed as my butler, his eyes filled with anticipation and nervous excitement. He brought a silver tray adorned with a plate of caviar, thinking to please me with this luxurious delicacy.

However, as I inspected the contents of the tray, my displeasure became evident. I furrowed my brows and said in a cold, commanding tone, "What is this gelatinous muck? When I instruct you to prepare caviar, must I explicitly state that it should be of the highest quality, not this $9.99 fish bait? Caviar should be round, firm, and of generous size. It should explode in your mouth with exquisite flavor at precisely the right moment."

The submissive man's face fell as he realized his grave mistake. His failure to meet my expectations had left me with no choice but to discipline him for his incompetence. I quickly bind him, securing his hands and feet with unyielding ropes.

With a fierce gaze, I lectured him on the importance of obedience and attention to detail in serving his mistress. Despite his pleading eyes and trembling lips, I made up my mind to teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

As the sound of erotic music filled the room, I prepared myself to shoot the submissive man with a soft ball gun. I watched as he lost himself in the music, his heart racing with excitement and trepidation. And then, with a swift and calculated aim, I pulled the trigger.

The soft ball hit its target, sending a jolt of surprise and pleasure through the submissive man's body. He gasped as he realized what had happened, feeling a rush of adrenaline and ecstasy like never before.

From that day on, I am sure the submissive Danish man learned to never underestimate my power and authority. And as for me, I found myself captivated by the thrill of pushing boundaries and exploring new frontiers of pleasure and pain.