Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I have been a Dominatrix for over a decade. Here is a danger I faced.

I remember that was my 3rd outcall session that day. I quickly got to the hotel in China to meet the American for a pegging and bondage session. 

The 6-feet tall medium built American picked me up at the lobby around 22:30. I first ordered him to assemble my biggest dildo which is 30cm long, 6cm diameter to my strap pad. He did a good and quick job so I pegged him immediately for several rounds after he did the enema. I decided to give him a short rest since he had been bending over for about half an hour. I was trying to book a hotel nearby online during chitchatting with him because it was quite late and my home was far away. I did not expect many hotels were booked up so fast. He learnt that I was looking for a hotel room during our chitchat and he then insisted that I can stay in his room for the night. I said, "thanks but I couldn't sleep when someone else is in same room so I will book a room nearby for myself anyways." He then stared at me saying, "Actually I am not a slave. I am a switch." I was thinking "this can not possibly go wrong because I made sure he is not a serial killer!" in my head. He grabbed the rope I brought and approached me slowly, kept asking me, "I know you like to be tied up, don't you? I clearly said " No." He did not stop walking up to me. I stood close to the door but I did not open the door. I thought I do not need to use the stuff but he left me no choice. I gave him a strong e-shock and then tied him up quickly. He appeared to be very tamed in ropes.