Thursday, August 15, 2024

I Made The Western Doctor Strip In A Chastity Tease & Denial Session In Shanghai

 Several days ago, a Western doctor contacted me for a chastity tease and denial session in Shanghai.

I agreed and soon found myself standing outside his apartment in Shanghai after he confirmed his booking. The air was thick with anticipation as I knocked on the door, ready to embark on this unique experience.

The door swung open, revealing the doctor standing before me. His eyes held a mix of nerves and excitement as he welcomed me inside. I commanded him to strip for me, eager to begin the session. Without hesitation, he began to unbutton his polo shirt, each button parting ways to reveal his toned chest underneath.

As his shirt fell to the floor, he moved on to his jeans, his hands trembling slightly as he undid the zipper. Slowly, he pushed them down his legs, exposing more and more of his body to my watch. I felt a rush of power as I watched him bare himself before me, his vulnerability a stark contrast to his professional persona. With a final tug, his jeans joined his shirt on the floor, leaving him standing before me in nothing. 

I locked the doctor up in a chastity device, ensuring that he would be unable to act upon his desires without my permission.

But my cruelty did not stop there. I took delight in seeing the doctor squirm with frustration and desire. To further assert my dominance, I commanded the doctor to massage my legs, knowing full well the effect it would have on him.

As the doctor's hands moved over my smooth skin, I could sense his desperation, his longing for release, and it thrilled me to no end. With each touch, I could feel the doctor's arousal growing stronger. His every desperate plea for release was met with my cold refusal, intensifying his arousal and deepening his submission.