Sunday, September 15, 2024

Femdom BDSM Stories: Special Semi-public Pegging Scenario For A Czech In Shanghai

A tall man from the Czech Republic reached out to me, seeking a special pegging session. As he confided that he was an exhibitionist, I carefully crafted a semi-public scenario tailored to his desires. I instructed him to book a hotel room with a balcony, where the setting would provide just the right amount of thrill. He did exactly that, and we met in the evening.

Once inside, I commanded him to strip completely and stand on the balcony, exposed to the night air after he had finished the enema. After applying a generous amount of lubricant to my strap-on, I positioned myself just inside the room, out of sight from the outside world, and began thrusting into him from behind. The intensity of the moment grew as the reality of the situation set in.

Mid-session, we both heard movement from the neighboring balcony. A Chinese man suddenly appeared on the neighboring balcony and caught sight of him standing there completely naked. The chinese guy startled. My submissive was very calm to give an apology to the neighbor. The Chinese man glanced around, confused, but couldn't see me because I remained just inside the room, continuing to peg him from behind, enjoying the control and the heightened sense of risk. 

Every moment was carefully orchestrated, blending pleasure and fear, pushing boundaries just enough to fulfill his craving for exhibitionism without crossing the line into full exposure.