Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Shanghai BDSM Dating: Why I chose to Date a Swiss Slave Over a Canadian

 I only found 2 out of 592 submissive men I met in shanghai sexually attractive. Apparently very few man turn me on sexually.

Recently a slave asked me why I chose not to date the canadian slave since only 2 men can turn me on!

I met these 2 submissive men for BDSM sessions, each at different stages of my life in Shanghai. They are the only 2 sub men I found undeniably sexually attractive out of 592 slaves, but I ended up developing a deeper connection with only one of them — the German-speaking Swiss. The other, a Canadian, was eventually removed from my WeChat contacts, and here’s why.

The Swiss man stood out as more than just a casual submissive. He embodied the qualities I seek in a potential submissive husband. He’s single, a few years older than me, and possesses an extraordinary pain threshold, which naturally appeals to my dominant side. Beyond the physical connection, he’s considerate, generous, and, importantly, emotionally available. The chemistry between us is undeniable, and the feelings are mutual. His life circumstances and temperament make him an ideal candidate for a long-term dynamic, possibly evolving into a D/s relationship with deep emotional and practical ties.

On the other hand, the Canadian, while also single, is about 20 years older than me. His life is consumed by an extremely demanding job, leaving little time or energy for personal relationships. He also carries the weight of many responsibilities, constantly tending to people in his life who require his care. As much as he may enjoy the occasional session, it’s clear that his circumstances leave little room for the type of intimate, dedicated D/s relationship I’m seeking. His divided attention and lack of availability made it obvious to me that he could never evolve into the submissive husband I desire. Hence, keeping him in my life became unnecessary.

In the end, it wasn’t just about attraction but about recognizing who could truly complement my life and my needs. The Swiss man shows real potential, while the Canadian simply doesn’t fit into the vision I have for a lasting, meaningful dynamic.