Friday, December 11, 2020

Chastity Tease and Denial for Cuck Sissy Submissives

The tease and denial play brings me so much amusement.

I set a timer for 30 minutes and then tie my sissy slave down to secure he can not escape.

I begin to tease him in whatever way I see fit. For example, make him watch some steamy gifs. When he gets close to orgasm he must beg me to stop.

Make him say something like “Please stop Goddess! I’m about to cum!” (it’s REALLY funny!)

Count the times of him begging me to stop. Keep repeating this over and over again until the timer runs out.

No cumming for him at all. When the timer sounds, count up the number of times he begged you to stop! That is the amount of days he must spend in chastity!

My German sissy slave begged me for 12 times during 30 minutes. The look on his face was so funny.