Tuesday, December 1, 2020

How long can my slaves stay in chastity?

Currently my beginner chastity slaves can stay in cage for a few hours to a few days. Mid levels can handle 1-9 weeks. Senior levels can endure themselves in the device for 3 months to 1 year. 75% of my slaves can double their previous record in chastity at/before the 3rd time. They begged me so hard a lot of times during the whole locking process but when I am so determined to activate their great potential, I will definitely push them further with strict control. My slaves are amazed at the outcome under my supervision and some of them tripled their duration at/before the 5th time!

In general there is no upper limit of how long you can wear chastity cage but it is a gradual process that you have to adapt yourself and slowly build it into long term.

Get a female key holder, email me at mistress@doctor.com