Saturday, December 19, 2020

Games & Ways to Play Chastity

As a dominant, I reap the rewards of focused attention, the ability to assign all types of tasks, controlling the pleasure of a submissive/slave and denying one of their pleasure while demanding their own pleasure. 

I use below games to decide the lockup duration.

1 Use dice to determine, could be the number of hours, days, weeks even months.

2 Use water container to determine. Put chastity keys in a water container and place the container in the freezer. The larger the container, the longer it takes to escape!

I also use below games to reward my subs/slaves in chastity

1 set fitness goals for my sub to reach. At each mile stone, my sub can be rewarded with some form of pleasure or freedom. This not only helps my sub improve his health, but also gives me a sexier sub to play around with.

2 dress my sub up as a maid and make him serve 

3 melt key pee ice cube with sub's tongue

4 order sub to cook super spicy noodles and make him eat it!