Friday, August 6, 2021

A Guide to Book Chastity Key Holding Service from Professional Key Holder

The General Procedure to join my chastity training

 Step 1

Reach me by Skype or email to state your experience and goal you would like to achieve

Step 2

I will decide the key holding tribute amount based on your situation

Step 3

You make payment

Step 4

I confirm receipt of your payment and then we start


Commonly ordered package is my standard chastity key holding package which allows you to use 1~30 consecutive days of my chastity key holding. I will help you to select right cage online if you do not own any cage. Rates depends on your location.  Some slaves used my chastity control package to discipline themselves to speed up their language study/body building.

my email Mistress@doctor.com

my skype Mistress@doctor.com