Saturday, August 21, 2021

 Where and How Can I Find Prostate Massage?

Prostate massage is my most popular practice among other kinky practices such as pain giving, sissification, golden shower and foot fetish. Prostate massage can bring males a sensational type of orgasm which differs a lot from penile orgasm.

During Covid time, It is much more troublesome to drive for hours to get prostate massage. With my prostate remote control package, you can enjoy prostate pleasure everywhere at any time. I control via a remote controllable device, which has been proven safe for years. I will be very gentle with you if you have had no experience before! I will introduce you the holistic prostate massage procedure before we start the actual prostate control.

So far over 80 males in USA/Canada/Europe have subscribed to my package.

Email me at mistress@doctor.com to know more about my prostate massage package.