Saturday, August 7, 2021

Fun Chastity Game : Geo Key Hunting Designed by Prodomme Alessandra in Shanghai

My mid-level chastity slave begged me for a release from his chastity recently so I designed this fun chastity game for us to play.  If he is smart, he can definitely win an opportunity of getting out of the cage.

I gave him 3 days to find the key for me. I marked the key and put it in shanghai people's Park. I gave him 1 fine clue that the key was placed near the match-making corner. He can get out of the cage the moment he finds the key.

If he wants extra clues, 1 clue can be exchanged by staying additional 2 days in the cage. That is to say, if he uses 2 extra clues to find the key, he has to stay additional 4 days in the cage after he finds the key. 

So far 1 day passed and he made no progress.