Friday, July 12, 2024

Amazed by the Rock-Solid Body of the Belgian Expat In Shanghai

 A Belgian expat in his seventies in Shanghai booked a session tailored to sweat fetish and pegging with me. I went to his hotel lobby and he stood out in the crowd with his super tall figure, full head snow hair and striking blue eyes. As we shaked our hands, I could sense the nervousness radiating from him. I was determined to make him feel at ease.

Without hesitation, I suggested we take a walk to the park nearby. The fresh air and serene surroundings were sure to calm his nerves. As we strolled along the winding paths, I placed my left hand on his shoulder. As we moved in sync, a tension hung in the air, electric and thrilling. And then, he leaned in close and whispered softly in my ear."I have a confession to make," he murmured, his voice barely audible above the music. "I have a fetish for female sweat." There was something honest and vulnerable in his gaze that made me curious. As we continued to move together, he answered my questions about his sweat fetish. I reassured him that there was nothing wrong with his desires, that everyone has their own unique preferences and kinks.

As I instructed him to prepare himself in his hotel room, to offer his body to me in total surrender, I saw the excitement flicker in his eyes. He was ready, eager for the thrill of submission. Gently, I placed my soaked pantyhose pants in his mouth, using them as a makeshift gag to stifle any sound that might betray his pleasure. I wanted him to focus solely on the sensations coursing through his body, on the exquisite pleasure of surrendering to me. I grabbed his snow hair, using it as a tether to guide him, to anchor him in the moment. And then I began, slowly at first, teasing him with the promise of what was to come.

With each gentle thrust made by my strapon, I felt his body respond, felt him open up to me in ways he had never dared before. I was amazed by his sturdy body. He took 4 rounds of my pegging although he was 70ish! The power dynamic shifted, as he relinquished control to me completely, allowing me to lead him down the path of ecstasy.