Wednesday, July 31, 2024

An Old Canadian Expat Chose A Fat Dominatrix Over Me In Shanghai

 A 60-year old slave whom I found attractive chose a super fat dominatrix over me. While I initially felt a bit unfortunate about it, I’ve come to realize that everyone has their own preferences and tastes, and I simply wasn't his type. 

He seemed to prefer the scent of expensive perfume over my natural scent and had a particular fondness for dominatrices who wear elegant shoes. In his eyes, he found that this super fat domme had a more attractive face than mine. While it stung a bit, I see it as a potential blessing in disguise. I’m far more popular among younger slaves, which speaks to my appeal and unique connection with them. 

Instead of dwelling on his choice, I simply have to move forward, accept the reality, and focus on those who truly appreciate my style of domination.