Tuesday, July 30, 2024

BDSM Questions Asked By Slaves And Answered by Dominatrix Alessandra

Question 1 asked by an American slave: What is the biggest tip you have ever received as a professional dominatrix?

As a professional dominatrix, tipping is never required, but there have been times when some of the slaves I dominated have spontaneously offered me generous tips as a gesture of gratitude. The largest tip I ever received came from a long-term slave I had been dominating for years. He was particularly impressed by the intricate and personalized BDSM scenarios I crafted for him, which consistently pushed the boundaries of his fantasies and desires. As a token of his appreciation, he gifted me an astounding $5,000. It was a reflection not only of his satisfaction with the experiences I created but also the deep trust and connection we built over years.


Question 2 asked by an Italian slave: What is the maximum number of slaves you have met in a single day?

As a full-time dominatrix, the busiest day I've ever had involved meeting a total of 6 slaves, both virtually and in person. Starting from 6 am in the morning, I conducted separate Skype video sessions with two slaves, each eager to experience my dominance for small penish humiliation and chastity locking remotely. Afterward, I traveled to Suzhou for a two-hour session with an Australian slave at noon, indulging his unique fantasies. From there, I headed to Shanghai, where I met with a Welsh slave, followed by an American, and finally a Jewish slave, each for a two-hour, in-person session. My final meeting concluded around midnight, marking the end of a long but rewarding day filled with diverse and intense sessions. However, 6 slaves isn't my limit. With careful planning and time management, I believe I could meet up to 8 slaves in a single day, while still delivering the quality and attention each one deserves.

Occasionally I could only handle one slave a day because that slave booked 8-hour extreme long session.

Question 3 asked by a British slave: What is the longest BDSM session you have had?

 The longest BDSM session I’ve ever had was with a French slave, lasting an intense 8 hours. It is toilet, intense pain, vomit, pegging, waxing related. As a full-time dominatrix, I’ve conducted many extended sessions, but this one stood out for its duration and intensity. The slave had requested an extreme, immersive experience that pushed his physical and mental limits. Over the course of those hours, we explored a variety of kinks and fetishes both indoors and outdoors, carefully building up the intensity to ensure that each moment was both challenging and fulfilling for him. It was a carefully orchestrated journey designed to push his boundaries while maintaining a deep sense of control and connection.