Monday, July 29, 2024

Why I Chose To Be A Dominatrix instead Of An Actress In China

After much reflection, I made the bold decision to pursue a career as an independent BDSM Trainer/Dominatrix rather than entering the world of acting. The primary factor influencing my choice is the sense of freedom and control that comes with being a dominatrix. In this role, I am able to dictate my actions and express myself without being restricted by external factors.

As a dominatrix, I have the autonomy to conduct myself in any way I see fit without hindrance. I am not confined by scripts or directed by others; instead, I am the one in charge of my own performance. This sense of independence allows me to explore my creativity and push boundaries without limitations.

On the other hand, the world of acting can be constraining, particularly when it comes to intimate or sexual scenes. For actors, especially those who are not part of the coveted A-list elite, the lack of agency in such situations can be disheartening. Many actors find themselves in uncomfortable positions, forced to explore intimate scenes with male counterparts who may be disagreeable or unsavory.

It is only those privileged few at the top of the industry, the A-list actresses, who have the luxury of utilizing body doubles to navigate potentially distressing encounters. For actors lower down the ladder, they are often left with little choice but to comply with uncomfortable scenarios for fear of jeopardizing their careers.

In my role as a dominatrix, I am in complete control of every aspect of my interactions. I can set boundaries and establish parameters that align with my comfort level and personal preferences. This level of agency is empowering and liberating, allowing me to fully embrace my identity without compromise.

Ultimately, my decision to pursue a career as an independent dominatrix over acting boils down to a desire for autonomy and creative freedom. By choosing this path, I am able to express myself authentically and without inhibition, making it a truly fulfilling and empowering choice for me.